For over twenty-five years I have effectively advocated for clients in a wide array of cases, from negotiating complex business transactions to trying cases where previously settlement proved unattainable. My negotiation and communication skills assist me in advocating for my clients and resolving issues outright, but if the situation calls for a thoughtful, strategic legal response, I am experienced and able to try cases in a court of law where necessary.
This experience has resulted in me being recognized by my peers with an AV rating from Martindale-Hubbell.
The AV "Preeminent" certification mark for general ethical standards and professional legal ability is the highest achievable and a significant accomplishment. The rating is a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him at the highest level of professional excellence.
If you would like to discuss your options regarding your legal issues, please contact Fenske Law Office today:
• BA, St. John's University, 1979
• JD, William Mitchell College of Law, 1983
• State of Minnesota, 1983
• Minnesota State Bar Association
• Ramsey County Bar Association
• St. Paul Midway Lions Club, member over 15 years, past President and Board Member
• Nativity of our Lord Catholic Church, member and volunteer in many parish committees, organizations and ministries
• Coach of numerous youth athletic teams